1. Rural Residential Design and Development: Participated in the "11th Five-Year" National Science and technology support project " residential design patterns in different geographical characteristics", a member of the human settlements Association in Shanghai. published 4 papers and 1 monographs.
2. Traditional Architectural Design, Completed many ancient projects, such as the Ling Tower design in Zhuhai City and the Kaifu Temple in Changsha city.
5. Collection Housing Design Course
2. Luo Lan. Discussion on planning and Design of Modern Ecological Recreation Green Space. Chinese and Overseas Architecture, 2002 (01): 30-31
3. Luo Lan. Vertical Courtyard -- Continuation and Development of Traditional Residential Architecture in Modern Residence. Urban Architecture, 2010, Vol.21 (1): 28-29
4. Huangyiru, Luo Lan. Study On the Development and Evolution of Residential Space Structure in Rural areas Surrounding Wulingyuan. Housing Science, 2015 (07): 38-42