Group Architecture, Living environment, Architectural Programming
Liu's specialty is Architectural Design and Theory. Her research focuses on Group Architecture , Human Settlements and Architectural Programming. She was responsible for a number of campus planning and architectural design projects; responsible for a few scientific and technological parks, urban complexes , urban community planning and residential buildings design; as the main designer involved in a number of urban design projects. As one of the main researchers involved in "Research of Shanghai rural housing standards " project , " Design standard of housing for central villages in suburban areas" preparation; participation in the national "Eleventh Five-Year" Technology Support Program Project "Research on Standards of Rural Housing Planning and Construction for Regional Differences in China” (2008BAJ08B04) "research.
Grants and Awards:
Two papers were awarded provincial, municipal prize, one research project was awarded "Shanghai scientific and technological Achievements."
1. Quiet Beauty - China UnionPay Shanghai Information Center "Time Architecture" 2005.02
2. From architectural Programming to Planning –Planning and Design of Linfen Secondary School " Huazhong Architecture" 2008.09
3. Planning and Design Strategies Research about high-density mixed residential and commercial Center - Xianchi concept Planning and Design Experience in Ruichang, Jiangxi Province "Huazhong Architecture" 2009.02
4. Focus on Training of rational thinking - Thinking and Summarize for Architectural Programming Course " New Architecture" 2009.05
5. Adaptation Strategies Research on Campus environmental Reform - Taking the Transformation of several secondary vocational Schools for example, "Huazhong Architecture" 2010.11
6. Li Zhenyu, Liu Min Problems and Strategies Research on Centralized residential Buildings in suburban areas ,Yangtze River Delta "Architectural Journal" 2011.04
7.Transformation strategies of the urban Old Community Suitable for the Aged Based on CRS Architectural Programming :A case Studay of Tongji New Community. “Design Community” 2015.04